WELCOME TO THE LSS FAM! 🌵
Here is a quick overview of how things work!
- The announcements in the Facebook group are a great place to find lots of useful information such as pricing, a copy of the instruction insert, tutorials and so much more!
🌵What is the Difference Between Sublimation Transfers & Screen Print Transfers:
- Sublimation transfers are made with a special ink and paper that once introduced with ink and pressure, transfers from the paper to the shirt dying the polyester fibers of the shirt. This is why your shirt needs to be at least 50% polyester or higher in order to work. The higher the poly count the more vivid your image because the poly fibers is what holds the ink, it also needs to be light colored or white shirt.
- Screen Print Transfers are made with plastisol ink placed onto special release paper, no ink or stencil required! Screen print transfers allow you to be able to use any color or fabric shirt unlike sublimation. They are printed as spot color inks, which mean they are made with a solid pigment dye!
🌵What is the Difference Between High Heat and Low Screen Print Transfers:
- High Heat Screens feel very smooth on the back, almost like rubber.
- Low Heat Screens (Not Specified) feel very rough, like sandpaper.
🌵Can I Use Mockups?:
- Absolutely! You can use the mockups provided in the group or on the website listings to gauge interest! You don’t have to watermark them but I do ask that you don’t alter my watermark.
🌵How Do I Apply These?:
- Screen Prints are pressed at HIGH HEAT 375*; Not specified at 325*. 7-10 Seconds. Heavy Pressure. Hot Peel.
- Sublimation Transfer are pressed at 400*; 60 Seconds. Medium Pressure. Hot Peel.
🌵Custom Sublimation Transfers:
- We do offer custom printing, no MOQ required!
- If you're needing a custom design made such as a personalized design for a birthday or weddings, you are responsible for the design fee as well. If the design is something that can be resold to others, I absorb that fee.
- If you already have the image that you need printed, you can purchase this listing and then email your design to email@example.com
- Please add your order number as the subject header of the email!
- Please note, you are responsible for providing a decent quality image as I print whatever is provided. You are more than welcome to message me and ask about the image!
🌵Custom Screen Print Transfers:
- We do offer custom screen print transfers with a MOQ.
- MOQ for single color screens is 30 transfers, full color screens is 75. All must be the same size.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you received the wrong transfer (size or design) or if it is missing entirely, please fill out this form.
- I typically go through the google form every Monday and Friday.
- If you have tracking information but your package hasn't arrived or it did arrive but it is damaged, you can fill out a claim (if you have the route shipping insurance) or I can. See the section on the shipping insurance for the claim form or shoot me a message and I can help!
- ROUTE INSURANCE is available at check out. It is $0.98 if your cart is less than $100 or 1% for orders over $100. ROUTE INSURANCE is offered as an add on. It covers all lost, stolen or damaged packages. It is AUTOMATICALLY checked at checkout. By removing ROUTE INSURANCE from your cart, you are acknowledging full responsbility if your order is lost, stolen or damaged. I will not be able to reprint your order or refund your order.
- To file a claim, click here.
- Title Name - RTS: screens are in stock
- Title Name - Pre Order: screens are currently on a preorder.
- Screens require a heat press. An iron or the easy press WILL NOT WORK.
- Pre Orders will post every Monday and close every Saturday at 8 PM CST.
- You are allowed to use the mock ups to gauge interest with your customers.
- If you order RTS screens with pre order screens or subs, you order will not process until the pre orders have arrived and/or the sublimation transfer portion of your order has processed.
- RTS Screens will ship in 3-5 Business Days.
- Pre Order Screens are a 10-14 Business Day TAT from closing date.
- Pre Order Screens can not be rushed.
- I can not do partial shipments.
🌵Need a Custom Design?:
- If you need a custom digital design made, please contact Alisha Storer.
- Please note that the shipping method you choose has nothing to do with the time frame of which your order is placed. Even if you pick PRIORITY shipping, it still falls under the current TAT.
- If you need your order expedited, you MUST either add on the RUSH FEE listing to your order or check out with a new order of just the rush fee and use the add on code.
- Ruse Fees are only applicable for sublimation transfer orders ONLY.
- If you do use the addon code for any order, please list the previous order number in the notes at checkout.
- You can find the current TAT listed at the top of every webpage as well as the home page.
🌵Best Method of Contact:
- The best way to contact me is via facebook messenger. I don't always check my emails. Regardless if you have messaged or emailed me and I haven't responded, make a post in the group to let me know!
Stay Lookin' Sharp🌵