WELCOME TO THE LSS FAM! 🌵
Here is a quick overview of how things work!
🌵Normal Operating Hours:
- Monday - Friday 9AM to 5 PM are the normal business hours! We do ask for 24-48 business hours for replies via email.
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The announcements in the Facebook group are a great place to find lots of useful information such as pricing, a copy of the instruction insert, tutorials and so much more!
🌵What is the Difference Between Sublimation Transfers, DTF Transfers & Screen Print Transfers
- Sublimation transfers are made with a special ink and paper that once introduced with ink and pressure, transfers from the paper to the shirt dying the polyester fibers of the shirt. This is why your shirt needs to be at least 50% polyester or higher in order to work. The higher the poly count the more vivid your image because the poly fibers is what holds the ink, it also needs to be light colored or white shirt
- Direct to Film or DTF is a process that transfers prints onto fabric or other substrates using a heat-press mechanism. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
- Screen Print Transfers are made with plastisol ink placed onto special release paper, no ink or stencil required! Screen print transfers allow you to be able to use any color or fabric shirt unlike sublimation. They are printed as spot color inks, which mean they are made with a solid pigment dye!
🌵What is the Difference Between High Heat and Low Screen Print Transfers:
- High Heat Screens feel very smooth on the back, almost like rubber.
- Low Heat Screens (Not Specified) feel very rough, like sandpaper.
🌵Can I Use Mockups?:
- Absolutely! You can use the mockups provided in the group or on the website listings to gauge interest! You don’t have to watermark them but I do ask that you don’t alter my watermark.
- If there is a mockup you can not find, please reach out via Facebook or email, and we will help you find it!
- We do have a drive of past mock ups for use : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1-bgWLd8L8G0meupSywG-QHXMOom7stE9
🌵How Do I Apply These?:
- Screen Prints are pressed at HIGH HEAT 375°; Not specified at 325°. 7-10 Seconds. Heavy Pressure. Hot Peel.
- Sublimation Transfer are pressed at 400°; 60 Seconds. Medium Pressure. Hot Peel.
- DTF transfers are pressed at 325° for 15 seconds, Heavy Pressure COLD PEEL. Repress additional15 seconds!
- AN EASY PRESS OR IRON WILL NOT WORK FOR EITHER OF THESE TRANSFER TYPES.
🌵Custom Sublimation Transfers:
- We are so excited to offer these again! To order custom sublimations, please follow the link below to place your order, click here: https://lookinsharpsublimations.com/products/custom-sublimation-transfer?_pos=1&_sid=ce8d85b0b&_ss=r .
- Once your order is placed, please email lookinsharpsublimations with your order number and the image you would like printed.
🌵Custom Screen Print Transfers:
- We do offer custom screen print transfers with a MOQ.
- MOQ for single color screens is 30 transfers, full color screens is 75. All must be the same size.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
🌵Custom DTF Transfers:
- We now offer custom DTF transfers. WITH NO MOQ!
- To order; please visit: https://lookinsharpsublimations.com/collections/custom-dtf-transfers
- If you received the wrong transfer, if it is missing entirely, or it’s damaged please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Order Number:
- Mailing Address:
- Missing/Damaged Transfers (please include quantities.):
- Please allow 3-5 business days for staff to address these issues.
- If you have tracking information but your package hasn't arrived or it did arrive but it is damaged, you can fill out a claim or I can. See the section on the shipping insurance for the claim form or shoot us a message and we can help!
- If, for whatever reason, you mistyped or forgot to enter a code a check out, we can NOT cancel an order to include it. The affiliate code can be added to your next purchase, however the special sales codes (i.e. "PRICKLYHOUR") will not be honored for future purchases unless they are active during that time.
🌵"Why was I refunded?":
- Sometimes, transfers can oversell on the website. In the event this happens and you are effected by it, you will be refunded.
- The screens refunded will be notated on your included order sheet.
🌵Shipping & Shipping insurance:
- Each order is packaged in plastic as well as the "pizza boxes" to ensure no harm will come to the packages in travels to you. As we know, sometimes things do happen.
- ROUTE INSURANCE is automatically added to orders placed with us starting 6/2/2021. Every single order is now protected by Route Insurance.
- To file a claim, click here.
🌵Do you offer Porch Pickup for local orders:
- We do not currently offer porch pick up. Due to the rise of COVID in the Houston area, we have suspended porch pick ups. We are very sorry, but we just want to make sure you, your family, our employees and their families are all kept as healthy as possible.
- Title Name - RTS: screens are in stock
- Title Name - Pre Order: screens are currently on a preorder.
- Screens require a heat press. An iron or the easy press WILL NOT WORK.
- Pre Orders will post every so often. When they are posted, both here and on our social medias, we will let you know how long they will be open!
- You are allowed to use the mock ups to gauge interest with your customers.
- If you order RTS screens with pre order screens or subs, you order will not process until the pre orders have arrived and/or the sublimation transfer portion of your order has processed.
- RTS Screens will ship in 3-6 Business Days.
- Pre Order Screens are a 10-14 Business Day TAT from closing date.
- Pre Order Screens can not be rushed.
- I can not do partial shipments.
🌵Need a Custom Design?:
- If you need a custom digital design made, please contact Alisha Storer.
- If at any point there is a print that sells out you had your eye on, you can always request restocks.
- To request a restock, we ask that you post it to our official Restock Requests post on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/518535492005455/permalink/1018024648723201 .
- Restocks are granted with multiple party requests for them.
- Please note that the shipping method you choose has nothing to do with the time frame of which your order is placed. Even if you pick PRIORITY shipping, it still falls under the current TAT.
- Please allow 24-48 business hours for tracking information to update through the shipping company once your order is processed as shipped.
- Please be advised UPS will NOT deliver to PO boxes.
- You can find the current TAT listed at the top of every webpage as well as the home page.
🌵Best Method of Contact:
- The best way to contact is via email. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response from us! We will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have messaged or emailed us and have not received a response, make a post in the group to let us know!
- Email is email@example.com
Stay Lookin' Sharp🌵